Terms and Conditions
Your use of APODVISION’s products, software, services, and websites (referred to collectively as the “Services”) is subject to the terms of legal agreement between you and APODVISION.
- In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms. You can accept the Terms by actually using the Services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services. For security purposes, software programs to monitor traffic may be used.
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
- Publications (scientific papers/books/newsletter/conference proceeding, education and training activities, etc) should contain a visible reference/acknowledgement to the Services as well as a link to the APODVISION website.
- The Services provided are “as is” with no express or implied warranty for accuracy. Your use of the Services is at your sole risk.